I became angry when I heard Davido donated N300 million to orphanages in Nigeria, Prophet Mike says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I became angry when I heard Davido donated N300 million to orphanages in Nigeria, Prophet Mike says​

During a Sunday church service, a Nigerian pastor identified as Prophet Mike said he became angry when he heard that Davido donated N300 million to orphanages in Nigeria. He said that he was amazed at how the singer was able to give away such an amount of money and wished to be equally wealthy. Prophet Mike said he envies Davido's lifestyle and that he wishes that one day, he would be able to live large.

He said, "Davido want to give N300 million to orphans right now. Check it online this is the latest one. He is givit no be N300,000 but N300 million. My brother Davido na human being. The thing get me angry. I became very angry and the person I was talking to u said leave me alone. He said wetin, I say Davido say he wan give people 300 million. Ah ahnn. Na the kind life wey I like to live be this."

Recall that Davido said he was going to donate N300 million to be shared amongst all the orphanages across Nigeria.