I broke my leg on set, Lateef Adedimeji moved to tears as he speaks on filming Jagun Jagun

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Talented Nollywood actor Lateef Adedimeji revealed that he broke his leg on set of the just released Netflix blockbuster movie Jagun Jagun.

20230811_044258.jpg

He said this at the private screening of Jagun Jagun yesterday in Lagos while giving a speech about the movie.

Overwhelmed with emotions and moved to tears, he mentioned that he was in pain throughout the movie shoot and he cried whenever it was his turn to film. "I just want to say, thank you.

It was a tough one, from the first action, I broke my leg. So all through the filming, I was in pain and when they call action, I would start crying.", He said.

He prostrated and thanked Femi Adebayo for his words of encouragement and helping him pull through and play his character well.

"And Femi Adebayo would encourage me saying, 'I can do it', and we did it." he added.

Adedimeji played the role of Gbotija, a young warrior determined to become a mighty warrior but later met with the wrath of the warlord and the love of a woman, setting him on the path of destruction.

Video credit: Instagram @emiraltyafrica