I brought my boyfriend to the Omah Lay show because he was going through hard times, Jessani says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I brought my boyfriend to the Omah Lay show because he was going through hard times, Jessani says​

Jessani, the lady who broke the internet for dancing seductively with Omah Lay was interviewed about all that went down. To clarify all that transpired, the interviewer asked Jessani whether she and her boyfriend were in a committed relationship. She answered positively, confirming that they were both couple who have been dating under a year. While speaking further, Jessani said that she was a die-hard Omah Lay fan and have always wanted to attend his concerts. She would have attended one of his concerts last year but unfortunately, it was cancelled.

So, after seeing that her favorite artist would be organizing another concert, she and her boyfriend discussed about it and they both agreed to attend. Jessani added that during the conversation with her man, she asked if he would be fine with Omah Lay calling her up to the stage and be was completely cool with it. Therefore, they both had a mutual agreement should in case she was called up to the stage to dance with Omah Lay.

Additionally, she and her boyfriend considered the concert as a form of relaxation as he was going through hard times.
==