I can kneel down to apologize to my woman, Sheggz says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I can kneel down to apologize to my woman, Sheggz says​

daniel-segun-olusemo-sheggz-biography-bbn-age-family-parents-football-club-net-worth-girlfriend-ex-girlfriend-2022_10_12_00_10_37-ubetoo.jpg

Former reality TV star Segun Olusemo popularly known as Sheggz just revealed he would go to any length to apologize to his woman if he did her wrong. He sees nothing wrong in truly apologizing to his significant other in a relationship. He can even go as far as kneeling to beg his woman just to show how sorry he is. Sheggz added that both partners should learn to be respectful to one another in a relationship. They should also be humble and not try to form a stronger person in the relationship.

Sheggz is a social media personality, influencer, footballer, and one of the Level-Up BBNaija housemates. He is in a relationship with ex-BBN Star, Bella Okagbue, whom he met on the show. Despite the challenges the couple encountered during their stay in the Big Brother house and the hate from critics, their relationship has continued to wax stronger.

Last edited: