I can't buy an expensive bag because my mom cares about how much I spend - Ayra Starr

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Ayra-Starr.jpeg

Nigerian singer and songwriter Oyinkansola Aderibigbe popularly known as Ayra Starr has stated that she cannot buy an expensive bag at the moment because her mother cares about how much she spends.

In an interview with The Beat FM, the "Rush" crooner stated that there is a particular bag she intends to buy which she cannot purchase at the moment due to her mother's policies. She said if she buys something that expensive now, her mother would scold her for it and she doesn't want that to happen. Ayra Starr said she is yet to get to the point where she can buy anything she likes with her money without getting scrutinized by her mom.

Ayra Starr revealed that her mother still calls her before and after shows to make sure she is okay. She monitors her every move and even goes as far as calling everyone around her to make sure she is in good hands. Ayra Starr said her mom is a typical Nigerian mom. Ayra Starr also hinted that she may be releasing a new album this year to celebrate her 21st birthday.