I can't eat nor sleep, Shatta Bandle says following Ghana's elimination in AFCON

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I can't eat nor sleep, Shatta Bandle says following Ghana's elimination in AFCON​

Shatta_Bandle_700x-1.jpg

Ghanaian social media influencer Shatta Bandle has shared that he was heartbroken due to Ghana's elimination from the Africa Cup of Nations(AFCON). He said he could neither sleep nor eat after the match since he was devastated. He wrote, "I can't eat. I can't sleep. I can't drink Hmmm. But sex I will try and see what go happen. Ghana football team want kill us but we will not dead. We all dey Ghana. We don't need you people home. Everybody go ho way."

Shatta Bandle is a Ghanaian dwarf who became famous after claiming to be the richest man in Africa. He is a Ghanaian social media personality and his real name is Firdaus Iddrisu. He is a native of the Northern region of Ghana, located in the Karaga district.

He and thousands of others were devasted over the outcome of Ghana's match against Mozambique where both professional teams sealed a draw. Unfortunately, Ghana was disqualified from AFCON and Ghanians were left shattered.

==

Last edited: