I can't wait to change my daughter's last name, Sophia Momodu says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Davido's first baby mama, Sophia Momodu, shared via her Snapchat yesterday that she cannot wait to change her daughter, Imade's last name from Adeleke since she plays both the mother and father role in her life.

This was a few hours after she received serious backlash for allowing her daughter into a swimming pool following the tragic death of Davido's son.

A fan replied to her story on Snapchat, and she said, “can't wait to change her last name. As I'm Mom and Dad.” She implied that changing her daughter's last name to Momodu would be suitable.

Moments later, another fan replied saying, “Thought her dad was a responsible dad. What happened”

She answered and said, “This question isn't for me. Ask him”

Though she didn't call out Davido directly, her message clearly stated that she was referring to the superstar as an absent father in her daughter's life.

20230606_071443.jpg