"I contemplated taking a voluntary exit from BBNAIJA house five times" Mercy Eke reveals

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
"I contemplated taking a voluntary exit from BBNAIJA house five times" Mercy Eke reveals

Screenshot_20231005-090347_Instagram.jpg

Popular Ex-Big Brother Naija housemate Mercy Eke has revaled how she contemplated taking a voluntary exit from BBNAIJA house five times. Mercy Eke who emerged as the first runner up on the BBNAIJA All-Stars show which was rounded up recently.

Mercy Eke is a famous Reality TV star. She was among the 20 housenates selected to participate in the All-Stars show. She is originally from the Pepper Dem season 4 show where she emerged as the winner. She recently disclosed that she had thoughts of exiting the Big Brother house 5 times.

She revealed this in an Instagram live video recntly where she spoke about her stay in the house. She revealed the reason behind her wanting to leave saying staying in the house wasn't easy at all. She said she could feel something was wrong.

Screenshot_20231005-090304_Instagram.jpg

In her words “It wasn’t easy at all. Do you know when you can feel and sence something is wrong. Over five times, I contemplated taking a voluntary exit. Five times, I said I was leaving. I could feel things, but I persevered, and I made it to the end and to the top. Thank you, guys,”