"I did not have liposuction surgery because my enemies are very plenty" Teni reveals

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
"I did not have liposuction surgery because my enemies are very plenty" Teni reveals

unnamed-2-e1613123428678-1000x570.jpg

Popular Nigerian musician, teni has revealed some of the reasons she didn't have surgery to lose weight. Recall Teni has been under the scrutiny of the public for sometime because she lost so much weight. Some people had claimed that Teni had gotten liposuction surgery to lose weight. She has now spoken up about how she actually lost weight and what made her opt for the method she used instead of liposuction.

Teni is a famous Nigerian singer and songwriter. Her full name is Teni Apata but she is known as just Teni. She is 30 years old. She was born on the 23rd of December 1992 in Lagos state. She has a sister named Niniola who is also a well-known Nigerian singer. Teni was speaking during a recent interview when she disclosed that she didn't have surgery to lose weight.

She revealed that if she had gotten surgery, her stomach would be flat instead of how it is now. She revealed that she was sick and this had made her body go through a lot of changes. She had survived Covid 19 in that period. It was then she began losing weight. She also revealed that having a surgery is scary. She says if she wasn't scared, then she old have done so. She was speaking in both Yoruba and English.
In her words "If I did surgery my stomach would be flat. If I was not scared, I could have done it. Surgery is not easy at all. It’s not easy to go under the knife. It’s life-threatening"

Teni revealed that she was on a very strict diet to lose weight. She also revealed that she didn't have a surgery because she has plenty of enemies and that day she does it can be the day things go wrong so she won't die.
She said "I told myself I cannot go under the knife because my enemies are very plenty. So it won't be the day I go under the knife the generator will not work. I said I'm not doing it oo, that's why I went to the gym and began dieting"