"I didn’t believe it... I haven’t slept since then" Ilebaye reveals after winning N120m on BBNAIJA

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
"I didn’t believe it... I haven’t slept since then" Ilebaye reveals after winning N120m on BBNAIJA

Screenshot_20231002-130717_Google.jpg

Popular Big Brother Naija All Stars winner, Ilebaye has revealed how she feels after wining the show. Ilebaye Odiniya who is originally from the BBNAIJA Level up season 7 emerged as the winner of the All-Stars season 8 show om Sunday, October 1st, 2023.

Her full name is Ilebaye Precious Odiniya. She is a 22 year old reality TV star, actress and Model. She is from Igala land in Kogi State, Nigeria. She graduated with a degree in Criminology and Security Studies from Salem University. She featured in a scene in Papa Ajasco in 2010. She was only 9 years old at the time.

Screenshot_20231002-130525_Instagram.jpg

She recently reached how her big win felt and also shared that she hasn't been able to sleep since she won the show. Recall Ilebaye won the grand prize of N120 million after winning the show. The winner’s prize presentation ceremony was held on Tuesday, October 3rd, 2023.

Screenshot_20231004-145554_Chrome.jpg

She shared that she is still trying to adapt to her new status as a big brother naija winner. She has joined the league of Female winners on the reality TV show. She is the third female winner after Mercy Eke who won in 2019 and Phyna who won in 2022.

She stated “I’m still trying to feel it. I’m still like, ‘Ouch! Is this a dream?’ I’m still trying to adapt to every moment. I was super excited. I didn’t believe it. I was just so excited. I haven’t slept since then.”

Screenshot_20231004-192157_X.jpg
Screenshot_20231004-192242_X.jpg

Last edited:

OmoAlaji

Oct 14, 2020
Can you tell us about Ilebaye babe from bbnaija, I am sure a lot of people will want to know about her. tell us are biography, age, where she come from etc.

Ilebaye​

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
Can you tell us about Ilebaye babe from bbnaija, I am sure a lot of people will want to know about her. tell us are biography, age, where she come from etc.

Ilebaye​

Her full name is Ilebaye Precious Odiniya. She is a 22 year old reality TV star, actress and Model. She is from Igala land in Kogi State, Nigeria. She graduated with a degree in Criminology and Security Studies from Salem University. She featured in a scene in Papa Ajasco in 2010. She was only 9 years old at the time.