I didn't beat my ex-girlfriend, I only slapped her and apologized immediately, Lil Frosh speaks out

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I didn't beat my ex-girlfriend, I only slapped her and apologized immediately, Lil Frosh speaks out​

img_5956-2.jpg

Nigerian singer Lil Frosh has spoken out about what really transpired between him and his ex-girlfriend, Cute Geminme, who claimed the singer had beaten her to a stupor. He swore on his life that he didn't beat her. He said all he did was slap her because she had disrespected his mom in his presence. After realizing what he had done, he apologized and they settled the matter as a couple. 5 months later, they were still dating but all of a sudden, his ex-girlfriend and her family members shared a picture of her swollen eyes and claimed that Lil Frosh was the one who rough-handled her.

The singer revealed that he didn't lay a finger on her, and her face became swollen due to an allergy she had at the time. He pleaded to Nigerians to help him beg his former boss, Davido, to forgive him because the accusations have ruined his career.

Recall that Lil Frosh was formerly signed to Davido's DMW record label before he went viral for bearing his girlfriend. Davido considered this bad for his label and sacked Lil Frosh who he had just signed into the label. Since then, Lil Frosh's career never remained the same.

==

Last edited:

LagosPolice

Administrator
Oct 14, 2020
This doesn't look like just a slap, so what really happened in this case with Lil Frosh girlfriend that was beaten up.