I didn't see my period for 4 years, BBNaija Uriel says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Former BBN housemate Uriel revealed in a recent interview with Hero's Therapy that she didn't have her monthly cycle for four years straight.

rBEeJF9L03uAQsE6AAJdleonPeA752.jpg

The fitness and lifestyle enthusiast opened up on the health challenges she had in the past. She revealed that she used to have a lot of cysts in her ovaries and this caused her to be overweight.

She also revealed that she stopped seeing her period for about four years. She visited the doctor back then and she was told she may not be able to birth a child due to her condition.

She said, "I didn't see my period for almost four years. I remember going to the doctor in the UK and they told me that there was a high possibility that I may not be able to have children."

After she was informed that she couldn't be a mother, she fell into depression. She said she often avoided places where she could come in contact with children such as schools and parks. She even stopped watching TV because seeing kids made her remember that she wouldn't be a mother.

She mentioned that her niece was born at that time so she decided that she would be a mother to her niece if she cannot be one biologically.

"If I can't be a mother, I'd have my niece as mine. That's why till today, we're very close because she looks at me as a second mother.", she added.

Video credit: Twitter @OneJoblessBoy