I don't have a husband, actress Aunty Ramota reveals

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I don't have a husband, actress Aunty Ramota reveals​

images-2023-08-16T193927.369.jpeg

Nollywood actress Aunty Ramota was invited to a podcast by Actor Ijebu and questions regarding her relationship status were asked. She revealed that she wasn't in a relationship and doesn't have a husband at the moment because the men she has been coming in contact with aren't the type she can marry. She said that she is the type who frequently falls sick and most men aren't patient enough to stay with her. For now, she hasn't gotten a man who could marry her with her health issues. She also mentioned how she was revived by Jesus from death after she had typhoid.

In her words, "I don't have a husband at the moment. I used to like men but right now, I no longer like their behavior."

Aunty Ramota is a Nigerian actress and comedian who was born in Ikorodu. The 42-year-old has stunted growth, making her have the physique of a 5-year-old child. She is popular in the Nigerian media space and is considered to be an entertainer. Her social media following is steadily growing with a following of 399,000 on Instagram.

==

Last edited: