I don't have any grudge against the church or Pastor Enenche, Law graduate humiliated in public says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I don't have any grudge against the church or Pastor Enenche, Law graduate humiliated in public says​

Ms. Anyim Veronica, the Law graduate who was accused of sharing a fake testimony in church has updated the public about how she feels. In the post she shared, she was seen laughing alongside Pastor Enenche and his wife, as she stated that she holds no grudge against the church or her Pastor. In fact, she heartily announced how she just had a meeting with her spiritual father and mother. She was also pleased to have met them both and appreciated the public concern about what happened. She also vowed to continue to serve God as a member of the Dunamis church.

While announcing this, Anyim wrote, "I want to inform the whole world that I just had a warm meeting with my spiritual father and mother, Dr. Paul Enenche and Dr. Becky Enenche. I don't have any grudge against the church or them. I remain committed to serving God as a member of the Dunamis church. I am thankful for the concern of the public. I have put the situation at my back and I have moved forward and I want everybody to do the same. Peace."