I dont have to be strong like Ronaldo to rule Nigeria - Tinubu

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!
Apr 29, 2022
images (75).jpeg

Former Governor of Lagos State and one of the main APC presidential candidates, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, has declared that he does not need the power of a wrestler or Christiano Ronaldo to govern the country as President.

Tinubu, in response to questions about his health, stated that if elected president, all that is expected of him is ideas.

The presidential candidate said this on Thursday in the Cocoa Conference Hall of the Governor's Office in Ondo State, where he was meeting with APC delegates ahead of the party's presidential primaries.

He insisted that he is running for the sake of the country and its people, not for personal gain. Tinubu stressed during his visit to the state that he was the only and best candidate among the hopefuls to lead the party to victory in 2023.

Tinubu thinks he can revive Nigeria's spirit of togetherness and sense of hope, both of which he claims he can restore.

"When people ask about my health, I tell them I'm not seeking for a wrestling job, and I'm not wanting to beat Ronaldo." I've improved my ability to think and act.

"I want the delegates to see us as a drop of kerosene on top of water, distinguishing and separating us."

My running isn't motivated by a need for cash; that was a long time ago. It's my love for my country, my people, my devotion to development, my belief in the importance of education, and my hope for a better future for our children."

Last edited by a moderator: