I don't know how to socialize, Kizz Daniel opens up on how bullying changed him while growing up

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Nigerian singer Kizz Daniel revealed that he finds it hard to socialize with people due to bullying in his childhood.
Screenshot_20230729-095630_1.jpg

The Bugs crooner disclosed to Afrobeats Podcast that growing up, he was bullied for being a chubby kid and that affected his relationship with others.

He said his past experiences made him create an imaginary world in his head and stay away from people. In the process, he lost his social skills and stopped socializing.

"I've built a world of my own in my head since when I was little. Growing up, I was a fat kid so I didn't go out because the kids in the area made fun of me so I always stayed indoors.

During that time, I already built an imaginary world in my head so I was very comfortable in that space.", Kizz Daniel said.

He said after he lost weight, he lost his social skills and till date, he doesn't know how to communicate with other people.

He revealed that if he's going to a public gathering, he takes alcohol to boost his morale and prepare him ahead.

Video credit: X @OneJoblessBoy