I don't like girls with overly big nyash, Kiddwaya expresses his dislike

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I don't like girls with overly big nyash, Kiddwaya expresses his dislike​

Reality TV star Kiddwaya has stirred controversy after disclosing that he didn't like girls with big backsides. He said the rate at which ladies are walking around with an oversized nyash is beginning to get out of hand. "I don't like girls with overly big nyash. It's getting out of hand abeg."

His tweet has gotten a lot of people to drop their opinions about women with oversized bundas, some of which are hilarious. See a few of them below:
@comradejerrbernard: Truth is, it's only attractive when it's clothed. I mean, the oversized ones
@_bee_starh: Unpopular opinion but girls with overly big nyash are untidy
@_bankyrichy_: Finally someone has to say it!! Everyone now has nyash in Lagos. Some their denominator is bigger than numerator
@hadassah_designsng: Finally YANSH market value don dey fall like naira. GOD LIVETH
@ur_gurl_gray: He didn't say he does not like big nyash. He does not like the overly big ones. There's a difference
==