I don't like people on Twitter - Burna Boy

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Nigerian singer Damini Ogulu popularly known as Burna Boy stated that he doesn't like people who use Twitter.

burna boy number 1.png

During his recent interview with Kiss Fresh, the African giant told the host Henrie that he doesn't like those who use Twitter because of their toxicity.

Burna Boy said he used to think it was only Nigerians that appear m@d on Twitter but when he went to other countries like Kenya and South Africa, he noticed the same pattern.

He said, "I don't like people on Twitter. I used to think it was just Nigerians on Twitter that were m@d. Then I went to Kenya. I saw that it's the same thing. I went to South Africa and it was the same thing."

He continued by saying he was much more surprised to discover that Americans even have a group for Twitter. "In America, they have their own group. If you go there, you'll see all of them tagged.", he added.

Burna Boy likened the group to that of Lil Durk's (Only The Family) OTF group saying each and every clique on American Twitter has their own group such as BBA Twitter, NBA Twitter and so on.

Burna Boy has had his own fair share from Twitter users. It is no longer news that the singer often calls out Nigerians for raining insults on him online. The most recent one was from last month when Burna Boy released his album "I Told Them".

He got several negative reviews from the social media platform and music enthusiasts came for him most especially for his track "Thanks" with J Cole.