I don't regret having a second wife - Yul Edochie

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!
Apr 29, 2022
images - 2022-04-30T080422.882.jpeg

Yul Edochie's decision to marry a second wife may have gone unnoticed by the public, as members of his family have distanced themselves from the new development. For his part, the actor has stated that marrying a second wife was one of the best decisions he has ever made.

Remember that earlier this week, the actor made social media buzz when he announced the birth of his son by his second wife, Judy Austin Muoghalu, to the world.

His Instagram post went viral almost immediately, and since then, the actor has faced backlash from various quarters, with many declaring him unfit to run for any elective position in 2023, when he is currently preparing for the general elections.
"May God judge you both," Yul's first wife, Mary, said, disappointed by Yul's post.

Yul's elder brother, Uche, responded to the news on his Instagram page yesterday, saying that his family did not support Yul Edochie's decision and that they were shocked.

Yul was advised against the marriage, according to him, but he ignored their advice.

He expressed himself as follows: "So, my younger brother, Yul Edochie, unexpectedly married a second wife, and Nigerians are freaking out. I understand. We were all taken aback. I'm a low-key guy who has tried to keep my head down, but this circus is following me around as well. So here's my take on it. "
Mary, his first wife and my sister-in-law, did not enter into a relationship with my brother, opting instead to be a part of a polygamous marriage. That is the first issue. So I sympathize with Mary. It isn't even close to being fair to her. My family does not believe in me. We don't do this, and we're doing our best to console Mary. "Is there anything else we can do?"

The second issue is Yul's non-Muslim status. No one would be talking about this if he was a Muslim. Nobody objects when Muslims marry as many wives as they want. Traditional rulers and traditionalists do the same thing, and polygamy is recognized as a legal marital union in Nigeria by the Nigerian constitution.

Attachments

• images.jpeg-3.jpg
    images.jpeg-3.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 3

Adewale Stock

Administrator
Apr 15, 2020
He said he doesn't regret having a second wife but it seems like many Nigerians are concerned about his family Drama. Yul Edochie married a second wife and now the whole of Nigeria are going mad about it. Well, he is taking care of his family, so what's the issue here.
Yul Edochie