I don't want your man...I'm in a happy relationship, Jada Kingdom tells Stefflon Don

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I don't want your man...I'm in a happy relationship, Jada Kingdom tells Stefflon Don​

stefflon-jada.jpg

Jamaican singer Jada Kingdom has decided to put an end to the altercations between her and Stefflon Don over an alleged boyfriend-snatching attempt. Jada said that she is in a happy relationship with another man and is in no way interested in pursuing a relationship with Stefflon Don's boyfriend, Burna Boy. She shared on her IG story that she isn't interested in prolonging the fight between her and Stefflon Don. Instead, she is interested in ending things quickly and moving on with her life.

She stated that she had to respond to Stefflon because of her self-respect and to make it clear that she doesn't want Burna Boy. Recall that a few days ago, Jada Kingdom and British singer Stefflon Don fought dirty over the Afrobeats singer, Burna Boy. Stefflon, who is currently Burna Boy's girlfriend had dissed Jada Kingdom in a song, calling Jada a girl who sells her pu$$y for a dime.

This annoyed Jada and she called out Stefflon, warning the British rapper to stop trolling her. Jada made it clear that she didn't want Burna Boy because the singer has a community dick and her pu$$y is too blessed to be drilled by such a person who sleeps around.

==

Last edited: