I go commit suicide o... Nigerians help me, abroad-based Nigerian man cries out after he was scammed of N40 million by a real estate company in Lagos

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I go commit suicide o... Nigerians help me, abroad-based Nigerian man cries out after he was scammed of N40 million by a real estate company in Lagos​

An abroad-based Nigerian man has gone viral for calling out a real estate company known as Revolution Plus Properties in Lagos. He said that he was scammed of his hard-earned money by the company after purchasing 20 plots of land worth N40 million in 2017. Since then, the lands which he purchased with his life savings haven't been handed to him. This man was wailing and screaming for help because he was stranded abroad and didn't have a home to return to in Nigeria.

He said he is frustrated and is thinking of committing suicide because all his life savings have gone down the drain. This abroad-based man said that if he dies, people should hold the CEO of Revolution Plus Properties responsible because he is tired of life.

Nollywood actress Toyin Abraham is said to be the brand ambassador of Revolution Plus Properties, who has been tagged as fraudulent by many of their victims. Additionally, it was reported that the popular Nigerian blogger, Gistlover, had once called out the real estate company for scamming Nigerians but people paid the news no attention.

==