I have major updates for you guys tomorrow, I no dey gree for anybody, Tiwa Savage says in viral clip

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I have major updates for you guys tomorrow, I no dey gree for anybody, Tiwa Savage says in viral clip​

Tiwa-Savage-lounge9.ng_-1024x576.jpg

Hours after Tiwa Savage filed a petition against Davido, she shared a quick clip saying she has major updates for her followers tomorrow. She urged everyone to stay tuned for the update tomorrow because it's going to be massive. She ended her short announcement with "I no dey gree for anybody at all." Many are left wondering what the update would be as they assume it is something related to Davido. Recall that she filed a petition against the singer for allegedly threatening her life and disrespecting her.

Tiwatope Savage also referred to as Tiwa Savage is an Afrobeats singer who made her debut in 2012 after she was signed to the Mavin Records. She has made a name for herself through her magical voice and music, and that earned her the nickname, the Queen of Afrobeats. She has won the hearts of thousands of people across the globe and has hosted numerous concerts. Tiwa was born in Isale Eko on the 5th of February, 1980 and the 43-year-old is the mastermind behind songs like Eminado, Lova Lova, All Over, Somebody's Son, etc.

==

Last edited: