I hereby declare my love for Popsi, Phyna says amid Wizkid and Davido's banters

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I hereby declare my love for Popsi, Phyna says amid Wizkid and Davido's banters​

IMG-20230716-WA0001.jpg

Reality TV star Phyna finally declares her love and support for Wizkid after all that transpired between him and his industry colleague. She was super happy that Wizkid her great comebacks for every reaction especially when it came to dissing Davido. Recall that Phyna and Davido had clashed a few months ago after Davido said he didn't know who Phyna was. It was such an embarrassing moment for Phyna after Davido said he had no idea who she was, despite winning the 2022 BBNaija edition.

Now that Wizkid and Davido are trolling one another, Phyna boldly joined the Wizkid FC to flaunt who has her support in the online brouhaha. She urged Davido's fans to accept defeat because she has long moved on from being one of the 30BGs. Hence, anything Wizkid says about Davido is right. In Phyna's words, " I hereby declare my love for Popsy. See as all this 30BG dey cry because I move on!!! I don move on make una move on too. If Popsy say una papa, he is right."

Last edited: