I knew Mr Eazi was the one for me - Temi Otedola

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!
Apr 29, 2022
img_8169.jpg

Temi is the younger sister of DJ Cuppy and Tolani Otedola, as well as the daughter of Nigerian millionaire Femi Otedola. Temi Otedola, a Nigerian actress, has told how she knew her fiancé, Oluwatosin Ajibade, often known as Mr. Eazi, was the one.

Temi is the daughter of Nigerian millionaire Femi Otedola and the younger sister of DJ Cuppy and Tolani Otedola.

Temi discussed her relationship and wedding plans in an interview with Beat FM on Friday.

According to her, she feels at ease with Mr. Eazi, a feeling she hasn't felt with anybody else. Temi stated that she couldn't put into words how she felt around the artist.

"It's not about him," she explained. It's just a sensation; a sense of calm that I can't get from anyone else.

"It's like you've discovered your best friend, your person, and your soulmate." I'm not sure how to put it. It feels exactly like home. She also remarked that she hadn’t started wedding arrangements yet but she was already saving photographs of wedding goods on her phone.

"I feel that before you start planning your wedding, you can just enjoy being engaged," the actress remarked. That makes me happy. That's fantastic. "I miss my fiancé, but everything is OK."

images (17).jpeg