I lost my hard-earned N35 million to Patricia and someone told me to greet Mohbad once I get to heaven, man cries out

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I lost my hard-earned N35 million to Patricia and someone told me to greet Mohbad once I get to heaven, man cries out​

A Nigerian man has cried out over the insensitive response he received from netizens after he shared his story online. This man said he lost his hard-earned N35 million after he saved them in one online banking platform known as the Patricia exchange platform in 2018. He said he worked tirelessly abroad for 7 years to save his money but lost it to the platform. Instead of people sympathizing with him and stopping him from being suicidal, he was told to say hello to Mohbad once he reached heaven. This man whose name wasn't stated called the commenter a wicked person.

He said, "Wetin happen to me for do you, but you no fit stand am. I spent 7 years outside Nigeria struggling, hustling, and saving money. I was saving this money bit by bit. Patricia was just like Kuda Bank or Opay. Patricia was just like a microfinance bank with a Crypto exchange. I was using Patricia to transfer money to other Banks.

Losing such an amount of money in today's economy could easily lead to depression. It was reported that Big Brother Naija was one of the shows that advertised for Patricia in that year but did nothing when the platform abruptly shut down, stealing people's hard-earned money that was saved on their platform. Patricia was owned by one Fejiro Hanu Agbodje.

==