I love Davido, he put me in a private jet for the first time, Actor Zubby Michael says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I love Davido, he put me in a private jet for the first time, Actor Zubby Michael says​

Actor Zubby Michael spoke about his fondness for the Afrobeats singer Davido on a podcast he was invited to. He said that Davido is someone with a good heart who loves to see everyone around him succeed. He added how the Afrobeats singer made him experience how it feels to fly on a private jet for the first time. Zubby said that he adores Davido a lot to the extent that he becomes super excited whenever he sees the singer. He said he could see a Gen Z singer and still remain calm, however, he would lose all calmness once he saw Davido.

Zubby Michael is one of the most talented Nigerian actors in the Nollywood industry. He has featured in so many roles in movies and has always performed excellently in interpreting the characters he's been asked to play. Zubby's first appearance was in a movie titled Missing Rib. However, he became well-known after his exemplary role in Three Windows, Royal Storm, and Professional Lady.
==