I never intended to speak about you or your child, Davido's alleged baby mama Anita Brown apologizes to Chioma

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Davido's alleged baby mama Anita Brown has finally apologized to Davido's wife Chioma over her offensive remarks over the past few months.
img_1696347073903_1.jpg

Recall that a few months ago, Anita Brown caused unending drama online when she announced that she was pregnant for singer Davido.

This erupted into a series of backlash online between Anita Brown, netizens and part of the Adeleke family. Anita also called out Davido's wife Chioma raining insults on her and shaming her for the loss of her son Ifeanyi Adeleke.

However, Anita Brown has penned down an apology note to Chioma asking for forgiveness and saying that she is going through a rough patch right now.

She said she's going through a traumatic and tragic time in her life and she regrets turning against her fellow woman because of pain and betrayal.

She wrote, "I apologize to Chioma. I never intended to speak to you or your child. Losing is never a good feeling, being hurt by someone you love and care about is not a good feeling. Moving forward I would prefer to be known for the light I bring into the world."

20231003_154852.jpg