I never wished him bad nor framed him, Cute Geminme claps back at critics

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I never wished him bad nor framed him, Cute Geminme claps back at critics​

Influencer-CuteGeminme-breaks-silence-after-her-ex-boyfriend-Lil-Frosh-accused-her-of-asking-for-a-reconciliation-Video.jpg

Lil Frosh's ex-girlfriend Cute Geminme has clapped back at her critics for saying she fabricated a lie to frame the singer. She said she had never for once wished him bad because she had a soft spot for him. She said she is completely lost at the things people are saying about her because they are untrue. She added that those whom she has a close relationship with are aware of how calm, sweet, and loving she is. Hence, she could never have framed nor wished Lil Frosh badly.

She wrote, "I have no idea what kind of narrative y'all are trying to put out there about me, but those who really know me, know how calm, soft, loving, caring, I actually am. I never wished bad for him. I never framed him. If truly I'm as bad as you all put out there, I won't still have a soft spot for him that's enough to let me go back to him. Our case was just a love story that went bad. None of us prayed for what happened to happen, it just happened."

Nigerians have been bashing cute Geminme after Lil Frosh spoke out about how she and her family members had framed him. Many believed Lil Frosh's side of the story and tagged cute Geminme the bad egg who desperately wanted to ruin the singer's career.

Last edited: