I opted for surrogacy because of my multiple miscarriages, Ini Edo reveals

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Nollywood actress Ini Edo revealed in a recent interview with Chude that she opted for surrogacy because of her multiple miscarriages.

Screenshot_20230626-082922_1.jpg

According to her, she kept trying to get pregnant and it seemed impossible so she decided to go for surrogacy since she wanted a child for herself and she had no husband.

"I chose a surrogate because I mean I had a couple of miscarriages you know and I just got tired of trying and I didn't want to try. I don't have a husband so I'm like I want a child for myself whether I have a husband or not. And I wanted it to be my child, my egg. Thankfully, my eggs are good so I did that.", she said.

She also revealed that she still has more eggs in case she wants to have more children.

Screenshot_20230626-083152_1.jpg

When asked the greatest lesson motherhood has taught her, she said, "Everything is beautiful from the look on her face if you're going out and you're coming and then she sees you, how she just lights up and the hugs. It's just really sweet and I'm watching her grow."

Full video here:

Video credit: Twitter @MrNobody5588