I regret participating in BBNaija reality show - Angel Smith

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!
Apr 29, 2022
images (4).jpeg

Angel Smith, a reality TV star, has expressed regret over her participation in Big Brother Naija.

Angel revealed this in an interview with OAP Temisan Emmanuel. She stated that her regret was not the result of an experience or a bad situation, but rather that she began to feel regret for participating in the BBNaija show.

She blamed the fans for constantly misinterpreting her tweets and assuming it was about her experience in the house or her housemates.

"I believe I am the most misunderstood; most of the time, I come online to have fun without knowing what is going on on Twitter, but people think I am trolling one of my housemates or another."

"Sometimes it's because of the fans, and other times it's because of the trolling." There are days when you are thankful and days when you are angry with God. "It's a mix of everything," she explained.