I remember boasting to my friends that you were my biological mother, Regina Daniels pens down celebratory note to Mercy Johnson

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Nollywood actress Regina Daniels has penned down a celebratory note to Mercy Johnson, telling her how she holds her in great esteem in her life.

img_1696496995029_1.jpg

The beautiful mother of two took to her Instagram page yesterday, capturing their private moments at a recent movie shoot and showering praises on her senior colleague in the industry, referring to her as her mommy and talking about how much she misses her.

Regina said it has been a long time since she worked with Mercy Johnson and she's happy that the opportunity came again. She talked about how lucky she is to have someone like Mercy Johnson in her life who has been there for her since she was little.

She said she recalls how she used to brag about Mercy Johnson to her primary school friends and refer to her as her biological mother. She talked about how much she admires her humility, compassion and how she is an exemplary figure as a wife and mother.

She declared that she has two mothers, specifically her biological mother, Rita Daniels and Mercy Johnson, promising to always make the both of them proud.