I renovated the toilet after leaving Panti cell, Naira Marley can enjoy there - Seun Kuti

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Nigerian singer and son of Afrobeats legend, Seun Kuti has told Naira Marley that he will enjoy his stay at Panti, a police cell in Lagos because he renovated the toilet before his exit in May.
img_1696780586808_1.jpg

Seun Kuti said when he left Panti cell after his release earlier this year, the first thing he did when he got home was to renovate the cell floor and toilet.

He said, "I paid from my pocket. If you think I'm lying, go to Panti, go and verify. I repaired the cell I stayed in. A new shower, new toilet. I put tiles and everything."

Seun Kuti said he realized circumstances can bring him back into the cell in the near future. He burst out in laughter saying he is happy because Naira Marley can now enjoy his stay at the same cell.

Recall that Naira Marley alongside his colleague Sam Larry have been taken into custody by the Lagos police force for a period of 21 days following the death of his former signee and late singer, Ilerioluwa Oladimeji Aloba popularly known as Mohbad.