I saw Don Jazzy four times in a vision meeting him in real life, Singer Bayanni opens up on life before fame

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
The new kid on the block and Mavin signee Bayanni opened up in a recent interview with Hip TV about his life before he met Don Jazzy and got signed by Mavin Records.

Screenshot_20230801-001938_1.jpg

According to Bayanni, after he graduated from the University, he used to drop freestyles online to attract the attention of people online. He did that for a year before Don Jazzy finally contacted him.

He said, "I was a struggling artist. I was dropping freestyles on my Instagram. Every week I would drop a freestyle. I just finished my final paper in uni. I studied accounting.

I was done with school so there was nothing holding me back anymore. So I was just putting out contents. I did that for a year before Don Jazzy sent a DM.

Part of what he said when he sent a DM and was chatting with me was like, he was amazed by my consistency."

He also mentioned that nobody else reached out to him apart from Don Jazzy. But the comments and likes he was getting fueled his desire and energy to keep going.

He was asked by Kim Oprah, the host of the show if he ever knew at a point that he would be signed to Mavin Records.

He responded saying that he had seen the vision of him and Don Jazzy being in the studio together four times prior to finally meeting him.

Screenshot_20230801-002208_1.jpg

"When something is about to happen to me, I kinda see it before. I had already seen the scenario. I had seen it like four times. I told him when I met him. He was so shocked.

I told him that I had seen me and him in the studio four times. I had seen the vision like it was already too much at some point and I'm just like 'when is it going to happen?'

Video credit: TikTok @unveilafrica