I started 2023 broke, Singer Spyro counts his blessings as he turns a year older

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Nigerian singer Oludipe Oluwasanmi David popularly known as Spyro reflects on his life as he celebrates a year older.

images.jpg

The singer who just turned 33 yesterday took to his Instagram page to acknowledge the blessings of God in his life since the beginning of the year 2023 till now.

Spyro said at the beginning of the year, he was broke and he didn't even have up to N10k in his account balance. He posted highlights of his year including his house.

He also flaunted his Afrimma Awards plaque for Best Collaboration of his song "Who's Your Guy?" and the song reaching 88 million views on YouTube in just a span of six months.

He said, "The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob has made me a global boy just within months and I gladly bow my knees and return all the glory to Him. Thank you destiny changer."

Last edited: