I thought Wizkid was a spirit before I met him - BNXN (Buju)

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
WizKid-and-BNXN.jpg

Nigerian singer BNXN formerly known as Buju said he once thought singer Wizkid was a spirit before he finally met him.

BNXN disclosed this in a recent interview with Naija FM. BNXN opened up on his relationship with Wizkid, saying he enjoys an inexplainable grace with Wizkid. BNXN said as much as people complain that Wizkid is inaccessible, the singer replies to his messages always. Though it may come in late, he always replies.

BNXN said, "I don't know what I'm using. I don't know what's going on but I tell you this categorically, I don't know how many friends Wiz has but he replies me steadily.

Even if he saw it late, he'll tell me, "Omo I just dey see am right now". Na real gee. Na flesh and blood because me sef dey think say na spirit before I see am"