I turned down Drake, Kendrick, and Rick Ross's requests to link up, Odumodublvck says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I turned down Drake, Kendrick, and Rick Ross's requests to link up, Odumodublvck says​

Rapper Odumodublvck has got tongues wagging after revealing that he turned down the request to hang out with Drake, Kendrick, and Rick Ross. He is currently in the United States for a tour he was meant to tag along with Shallipopi, but Shallipopi's visa wasn't approved so Odumodublvck was left all by himself. Surprisingly, he got invited by three top-rated rappers but turned them down because he wasn't interested in hanging out with them.

Fans think Odumodublvck is lying because there was no way he would have rejected an invite from any of these three. But that was the information the Nigerian rapper shared with the media. He clearly said, "I don't want to link up with any of you dudes. Next time or maybe when Shallipopi comes, I will forward him to you. Shalli get Evian. Bullet no fit touch am."