I want to collaborate with Nicki Minaj and Megan Thee Stallion - Rema

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Nigeria singer Rema revealed that he would like to collaborate with American rappers Nicki Minaj and Megan Thee Stallion.

img_1694681675733_1.jpg

The 23-year old singer won the Best Afrobeats VMA at the just concluded MTV Video Music Awards on Sunday.

While speaking to The Hollywood Reporter on the red carpet, he talked about how he feels blessed working with Selena Gomez on his hit song Calm Down.

He said being friends with Selena Gomez and also taking it into making music with her is really organic and he's happy the world connected with the collaboration.

Rema said Selena is the perfect person to collaborate with on the track and he wouldn't have gone for anyone else.

He said, "I'm glad we've been able to bless the world this much and the achievements have been huge and amazing. I'm glad about the doors that the Afrobeats song has broken and opened."

He was asked if he'd like to meet any other artist at the awards show and he said, "I wanna meet Meg, I wanna meet Nicki. I wanna link up the gyal dem"

Video credit: X @OneJoblessBoy