I wanted to get intimate with her, Brymo reveals why he couldn't work with Simi

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Nigerian singer Brymo revealed via Twitter yesterday why he couldn't work with Simi after she reached out to him for a collaboration.

img_1690011472977_1.jpg

Singer Adekunle Gold made a post on Twitter and a fan suggested that a song with Brymo would be suitable for his upcoming album Tequila Ever After.

Moments later, Brymo replied to the fan saying Adekunle Gold and Simi had previously reached out to him for a feature but he declined. He specifically said he turned down Simi's request because she refused to get intimate with him.

He further revealed that he wanted to get intimate for intensity. He implied that for him to collaborate better with the artiste, he would be intimate with her first to have a form of connection with her.

Apparently, Simi wasn't the first female artiste he would demand this from. He mentioned that he did the same to Ghanaian singer, Efya.

He said, "Though AG reached out later, I like to think that he didn’t check in again, by will or fate, because I turned down the same request many years before. I also did the same with Simi, who said I wanted to get intimate to create intensity. I didn’t know they were together, of course.

There’s a part of me that wants to feel remorse for my requirement for a collaboration with the talented Simi. Yet I am reminded that I was indeed, and honestly seeking to experience the outcome of making music with a female act I was bedding, I proposed same to Efya too then"

20230722_064209.jpg

20230722_64216.jpg

Adekunle Gold however, replied to Brymo asking him not to disrespect his wife or family again and get help.

Screenshot_20230722-064527_1.jpg

Video credit: Instagram @officialhiptv