I was emotionally unstable when i married Hailey - Justin Bieber

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!
Apr 29, 2022
images (27).jpeg

Justin Bieber has revealed that he had a "little bit of an emotional breakdown" after marrying Hailey Baldwin.

This was stated by the 28-year-old singer during a recent interview with Apple Music's Ebro Darden.

According to Bieber, when he married Baldwin in 2014, he had an "emotional breakdown" because his marriage did not solve the problems he expected it to.

"I remember having an emotional breakdown when I first got married because I thought marriage would solve all of my problems, but it didn't." "It was like, 'Man, you're a bit of a hypocrite,'" he explained.

He added that this caused him to think about himself since he felt himself to be a hypocrite because he expected Baldwin to "do something" that he was not doing.

"You want your wife to do something you're not doing, and it's hard sometimes to look in the mirror and realize, hey, maybe you're not the person you thought you were, and that's simply a product of trauma and life circumstances," he explained.

images (26).jpeg

Bieber explained that his "religious journey" and personal "connection with Jesus" enabled him to "not be so hard on himself and get back when life gets tough."

"Just knowing that I'm forgiven and that he's with me on this path, day by day, I get to become better and better and not be so hard on myself."

"I think that's ultimately what's going to encourage the people of the world," Bieber said. "It can be discouraging out here sometimes; life smacks you in the face, and it can be difficult to get back up."

After seeing that God is "compassionate" and "loving," Bieber concluded that it "changed everything" for him.