I was forced to collaborate with Odumodublvck, Blaqbonez reveals

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I was forced to collaborate with Odumodublvck, Blaqbonez reveals​

Nigerian singer Blaqbonez drops shocking revelation about his colleague, Odumodublvck. He stated that the new song he collaborated on with Odumodublvck wasn't done on his free will. He added that he was forced to collaborate with the rapper on the song which is titled Technician. He went on X to instruct his team to take down the song ASAP and added, "I'm a victim I was forced to do our collabs. He's the worst kind, and you've given me the confidence to act. I'm taking down the songs from all DSPs! My favorite artist is Ayra though, you?"

That was his response after fans asked for the reason he asked for the song to be taken down. However, some considered the reason vague and saw it as a promotion strategy. They believe that Blaqbonez simply wants to trend to evoke people's curiosity.

Do you think that must have been the case?