I was only joking, It's not that deep, Nigerian lady who Kai Cenat lambasted cries out

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I was only joking, It's not that deep, Nigerian lady who Kai Cenat lambasted cries out​

img_8plhYjo.jpg

Comfort, the Nigerian lady who claimed Kai Cenat wasn't her type has shared another post addressing the American streamer. In the new post, Comfort was seen shedding fake tears which turned out to be pure water just to capture the viewer's attention. She confidently said she wouldn't cry over a man and that there was no way any man would reject her. She said she was only joking when she tweeted that Kai Cenat wasn't the type of man she could date and asked Kai to take a chill pill.

She added, "I don't know if you were joking but I am. It's not that deep. You people should relax abeg. Take a chill pill."

Recall that Comfort was one of the ladies who starred in Shank and Kai Cenat's video when the American streamer visited Nigeria. Kai was asked to select one Nigerian princess from 20 ladies. Optimistic that she would be the chosen one, it shocked Comfort to the bone when Kai went for another lady despite her body type. Annoyingly, she tweeted on X saying Kai wouldn't be able to afford her even if he had selected her as his Nigerian Princess.
==

Last edited: