"I was tired of the house" Doyin reveals after eviction from BBNAIJA house

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
"I was tired of the house" Doyin reveals after eviction from BBNAIJA house

Screenshot_20230912-115328_X.jpg

Popular Ex-Big Brother Naija housemate Doyin has revealed that she was tired of the house. She shared this after her eviction last Sunday. She revealed that she was tired of the BBNAIJA house.
She mentioned this as soon as she was evicted from the Big Brother naija show. When she came outside of the house and met with Ebuka, she shared that she was Honestly tired. She shared that regardless, she would have still loved to get to the finals.

Screenshot_20230912-115347_X.jpg

”Honestly, I was tired but at the same time I was like it would be nice to get to the finals but I was tired, I was mentally exhausted"
She also shared that she thinks its her mouth that didn't afford her the opportunity to have anyone at her back while in the house.

See video

Recall in another video shared by Big Brother Naija on instagram, after she had left the house, she said she was happy to be out of the house because it was a very hectic house.