I will be arrested if I reveal all I know about gayism in the Nigerian music industry, Seun Kuti says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I will be arrested if I reveal all I know about gayism in the Nigerian music industry, Seun Kuti says​

Singer Seun Kuti just hinted fans about the rate at which gayism has become a thriving business in the Nigerian music industry. He revealed how a lot of our favorite male celebrities are into same-sex relationships but they are great at covering things up. According to Seun, some of these celebrities are married with kids while a section of others aren't yet married.

If not that he doesn't wish to get arrested, he would have mentioned names but he doesn't want to experience sleeping in the prison again. Seun claimed to have heard a lot of gist about gayism in the music industry but revealing them would land him in the same prison as VeryDarkMan. "Gabrielism, in the Nigerian music industry? Ahhh. If I tell you what I've heard, I no go off this live, before they take me to where VeryDarkMan is. Before I finish this life, the Gabriellist and Gabriellizers, there are Gabrielists, and there are Gabriellizers, in Gabriellism," Seun added.