I will never be poor in my life, Reactions as Regina Daniels displays souvenirs for sons' birthday party

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Popular Nollywood actress Regina Daniels took to Instagram yesterday to display souvenirs of her sons' Munir and Khalifa Nwoko birthday party which took place last month.

Screenshot_20230804-120345_1.jpg

In the video posted on Instagram yesterday, she was seen arranging souvenirs which were supposed to be shared to guests at the party but arrived late.

There were traveling boxes, toys, candies, biscuits, and other items as well. The one that caught the attention of her followers were the traveling boxes which were neatly arranged in various sizes and colors, waiting to be distributed.

She wrote, "Today is post MOONLIFA 3:1 souvenir distribution. The kids' souvenir boxes arrived late so we collected phone numbers of guests to send out their souvenirs. But I enjoyed every bit of the packaging session with the boys.

We will also be sending 15 boxes to 15 families here, selection will be done randomly in the comment."

Her followers however, reacted to this post expressing how blessed the actress is to be giving out such expensive gifts.

Here are some reactions from the video:

Screenshot_20230804-115827_1.jpg

Screenshot_20230804-115721_1.jpg

Screenshot_20230804-115625_1.jpg

Video credit: Instagram @reginadaniels