I will strip you on stage if you don't caution your stylists, Rema threatens in new tweet

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I will strip you on stage if you don't caution your stylists, Rema threatens in a new tweet​

Rema.jpeg

Rema is threatening to strip a colleague of his on-stage if the person doesn't desist from copying his fashion style. Rema said this colleague has had his stylists email the brands he shops from, just so he could wear the same thing as Rema. This post has created confusion in the minds of Rema's fans since he didn't state who he was referring to. He just ranted about how he would yank the clothes off his colleague's body once he gets a hold of the person.

He wrote, "Tell your stylists to stop sending mails to brands with my name to get clothes. Imma pull up to your show and strip you on stage cuz that's my shit HOE. Fake celebrities. Fake industry."

Who could Rema be referring to? Who is that person copying Rema's style?

Last edited: