I wore Davido's used clothes in exchange for writing his songs, Peruzzi says

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I wore Davido's used clothes in exchange for writing his songs, Peruzzi says​

rBEeLGBaaqyADJQQAADhmGwCABY458.jpg

Peruzzi was invited to speak on the Curiosity Made Me Ask podcast and was asked to confirm some rumors about him. He was asked whether the rumors about him wearing Davido's used clothes were true and he confirmed it himself. The word on the street was that each time Peruzzi wrote a song for Davido, he would opt to receive used clothes instead of money. Peruzzi laughed hysterically, confirming it was true but at some point, switched to exchanging his talent for money.

In Peruzzi's words, "Guy where you dey dig all this your question from? I swear I'm not going to lie to you ehn. I been dey run am like that. E get one wey I run e just give me money so I stop am. But I been dey run am before." Peruzzi is known to be one of the members of the DMW Worldwide as the label's writer. He writes songs for Davido in exchange for money, hence the rumor circulating about him.

Last edited: