I would have signed you if you were following me, Don Jazzy replies an upcoming artist

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I would have signed you if you were following me, Don Jazzy replies an upcoming artist​

Don-Jazzy.jpg

An upcoming Nigerian singer with the X handle @youngoche had asked the Mavin Record boss, Don Jazzy, to sign him to his record label. Luckily for him, Don Jazzy responded but it wasn't the type of response he was expecting. DonJazzy said he would have given @youngoche a chance if he was following the Mavin Record boss on X. Unfortunately, @youngoche wasn't following Don Jazzy on X sonhe lost out on that opportunity.

When responding to the young artist, Don Jazzy typed, "I'm sure you are. If you were following me now maybe I would have listened. Petty right? Oh well." Listen to the song @youngoche attached below.

==

Last edited: