I'd love to give you $25,000 so you can be a rich baby mama, Drake tells a pregnant fan

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Hamot Yusuf

Jun 1, 2023
Lagos, Nigeria

I'd love to give you $25,000 so you can be a rich baby mama, Drake tells a pregnant fan​

Canadian singer Drake gifted a pregnant fan with a sum of $25,000 after he read the placard she was holding while he performed on stage. On the placard, the 5-month-pregnant woman wrote, "I'm five months pregnant. Can you be my rich baby daddy?"

Immediately after Drake read it, he offered to move her away from the crowd to the VIP section where she could comfortably sit down to watch him perform. He then promised to give her $25,000 and every single person at the concert screamed.

Aubrey Drake Graham is a 37-year-old Canadian singer and rapper born on the 24th of October, 1986. He is one of the most famous music artists in the world estimated to be worth over $250 million. With millions of hearts won from across the globe, the singer serenades the audience with his songs, giving them one of the most memorable experiences ever.