If anything happens to me, hold Yhemolee responsible - Lil Frosh says as he shares video of the assault

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

queeny

Jun 1, 2023
Nigerian singer Sani Goriola Wasiu popularly known as Lil Frosh has cried out to the public once again concerning his recent encounter with Lagos big boy Yhemolee saying he will be held responsible if anything happens to him.

img_1701079521077_1.jpg

Recall that Lil Frosh called Yhemolee out on social media a few days ago for slapping him over his refusal to greet him when they met at the club.

Lil Frosh shared a disturbing footage posted on his Instagram story yesterday showing blood stains gushing on his middle finger and a cut around the area.

Lil Frosh asked Yhemolee to stay away from him and quit bullying and threatening him saying he isn't interested in talking to Yhemolee.

He wrote, "Just because I no dey greet you or I dey give you silent treatment? Haba!!! NA PROBLEM TO KEEP MUTE? I NO WAN GREET YOU AND FOLLOW YOU TALK BRO!!
Nah crime?"

If anything bad happens to me Sanni Goriola Wasiu "Lil Frosh'', hold @yhemolee responsible for it! He's threatening me!"

Screenshot_20231129-031303_1.jpg