"If I was the one who went on National TV and kissed so many people, Nigerians would have eaten me alive" Veeiye

• Weekly Giveaway for our active users. N50,000 per Week. Do you want to contribute to this community? We are looking for contribution? What is hot right now? Sign up and get in on the ground floor of the newest, fastest growing Nigerian forum!

Esther A

Jul 28, 2022
Nigeria
"If I was the one who went on National TV and kissed so many people, Nigerians would have eaten me alive" Veeiye

Veeiye-edited-750x375.png

Popular Ex-Big Brother Naija housemate Veeiye has revealed how she felt when she saw her Ex-boyfriend Neo and Tolanibaj kissing in BBNAIJA All-Stars. She spoke during a recent interview with Moni talks and here she revealed that if she had been the ones who did all of that, Nigerians would have trolled her for it.

Vee is a famous Nigerian singer and actress. She became famous after her time on the BBNAIJA Lockdown season 5 show in 2020. Her full name is Victoria Ayodele. Recall she and Neo Akpofure were in a relationship during the 2020 show and after. The duo had broken up eventually a few months after. In the recently concluded BBNAIJA All-Stars show, Neo returned with Tolanibaj (Tolanibaj and Vee had a lot of fights while in the Lockdown season).

During the All-Stars season, Neo and Tolanibaj had lots of scenes together and now Vee has revealed how she felt about it. Recall Neo also mentioned while on the show that he and Vee had tried to work things out but it didn't didn't out because she (vee) had issues with his cousin and family.
During the interview, The interviewer (moni) asked how she felt when she saw her Ex, Neo and Tolanibaj kissing in the BBNAIJA All-Stars show.

She stated "with me I tend to be quite observant so things don't really surprise me. when I saw then kissing, the feeling wasn't really disgusted, It was like 'What the hell'.
Like my ex had said on National TV, we tried to make things work… even though he said it differently. it is true, we tried to make things work out few months after we had broken up. while trying to work things out, we had a discussion about the person he was kissing on National TV. yeah we had an argument and we haven't spoken since that day. That was 2022 August. So For me now to find out that at the time in 2022 August, being called paranoid and saying I was over thinking the situation to now seeing them kissing on National TV… I asked myself, If the roles were reversed and I had gone on a TV show like BBNAIJA All-Stars and I had kissed repeatedly the person that insulted both me and my partner 3 year before, spoke down on me and my character, said very classless remarks to me, if I was the one who did that Nugerians would have eaten me alive..."

See clip below
https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM6dSxmXP/

See full interview